Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!



Yes, the John Deere finally was delivered! Boy did we have fun the first day as u can see by the photos! Everything is happening at double speed now. The days are speeding past us!

Five of us went down to Donk's for the Christmas Show this past Saturday. To my surprise, some members of my high school Class of '70 were there! It was SO wonderful to see all of them. I had forgotten and left the battery pack for my camera at home, so hopefully another picture will turn up on someone else's camera.

The tree is up, most of the presents wrapped or ordered and we are getting ready for a small party here this Saturday to celebrate Christmas and Allie's leaving for Atlanta. Should be fun....we are going to bring the firepit up on cinderblocks on the deck and had the fixings for smores plus other goodies!

I just called LOWE'S to talk with someone in Corporate about the reasoning for pulling advertisement from the show ALL AMERICAN MUSLIM. I really didn't want to jump the gun on this, but their explanation was very misleading. Online it has turned into a firestorm of hate and ignorance. Once I get some understanding on why they pulled their ads, then I can talk about a decision as to whether we'll purchase anything from LOWES again.

Well, I must get my parts in gear and head out into the world.....we need food in this house!


No comments: