Saturday, June 23, 2012

Goodness Gracious!!! LONG TIME!

Goodness gracious!!! I totally forgot that I have a blog!  I totally forgot to post ANYTHING!!!  Our lives are so full this time of year and every day passes more quickly than the day before!  I guess the best way to update is just to give out random information!!
-  Jeffrey won 2nd place in the VA STATE ROADEO in Roanoke last week.  He now goes to Milwaukee in July for the  
   national competition!
-  John has taken on another church.  He now speaks at TABERNACLE METHODIST on the first & third Sundays and
   then preaches at ROWANTA CHURCH on the second & fourth Sundays.  I am visiting Rowanta tomorrow for the first
   time. 
-  Al is home and completed her first semester of grad school at Columbia Theological Seminary in Atlanta with flying
    colors.  She'll head back in August.  She, Ben P. and I went blackberry picking the other day and plan to head back to
    gather more tomorrow afternoon. 
-  WORKCAMP 2012 is gathering steam each day.  Both camps are full.  The second week will be our first international
   camp with a youth group attending from the middle east.  We even have an Arabic interpreter attending hired!
-  A date has been set for a 25th Celebration for workcamp - APRIL 20, 2013
-  I'll be attending a Mega Reunion for Gloucester High School in September.  About 7 classes have gotten together so we
   can see more folks we were in school with.  I am so excited to go!
-  Alicia & Ellen are on a road trip to see Ben & Jen in Corpus Christi, Texas.  I miss them!
-  Niece, Jennifer Long graduated from high school
-  Cousin Bradley Morris is getting married in July.  Jeffrey & I will be missing the wedding because of camp, but Allie &
   Ben P. will represent for us!  Jon & family are heading to the wedding also.
-  I will be 60 years old in September.....John will be 75....and that's all I'm going to say about that!

No comments: