Thursday, August 23, 2012

Still Trying to Catch Up

I've been on a mission to find some lost tools.  Alicia & I made a trip to the "boathouse" warehouse the other day.  Really creepy.  It's right on Willcox Lake and is crammed full of workcamp stuff and mice!  Found what we were looking for tho! I'm busy balancing our workcamp receipts, payments, etc.....not my favorite thing to be doing...
The pool is green & I am still fighting with it.  It's a daily thing.
Al & I went shopping a little yesterday.  A candle fell at her feet, cut her toe and she started bleeding like crazy from this tiny cut!  We were outta there in no time.
Ben's shop was broken into through the back door.  This has been the most violent, intrusive summer I can ever remember!
I called the Plotts and am taking a little road trip down there next week to visit & show them all the things that happened at Workcamp this summer. 
John now gets up at 4am on Tuesdays and cuts greens out at Fort Lee.  In return, he gets a free cart all week.  I'm not sure if it's an even tradeoff.  He likes doing it tho.
I am on and offline with the Palestinian group at times which is thrilling.  I must figure out how to share the videos on here, especially of the dancing!
Again, I am filling this space with everyday happenings and am saving the Workcamp happenings for later.....it's still just too much to process.
Louie has made two escapes out the front door when we weren't looking.  I end up cussing and we all go looking for him and he turns up wagging his tail.  Will just lays there with his nose pointed to the front door, telling us that Louie's made a run for it!  It's really funny!
Al is already signed up for classes this semester and ordering her books today. She's taking Greek this fall which John is so excited about it he can hardly stand it!
Gotta scurry.....

                                                   Allie, Ranim & Meirna try hat on in Luray
                                                                Khalil  I dance to a local musician outdoors in Luray

No comments: