Friday, April 5, 2013

Driving From Atlanta Tonight

Allie is driving all night from Atlanta and I am on our living room couch driving with her.  She left Decatur about 9:30pm after class and should get here about 5:45am. I'm just curled up on the couch with Louie and Will is on the floor beside us.
The picture is from an overnight with all the Morton family at my aunt Janet's in Horsepasture VA.  This is Ben's first pic on my blog :)
I'll probably be good for nothing tomorrow because of staying up all night tonight, but that's just the way it is.  I have a load of clothes in the dryer and will flop into bed the same time she does.
John and I stacked wood together today. We try to do something productive on the maintenance of the house each day.   Worked on workcamp, but the big happening was that I HAD LUNCH WITH LINDA WILLIAMS at Wabi Sabi!  We yakked and ate for about 2 hours!  It was so good to see her and sort of catch up.  I'm so excited that she will be driving down and picking up Glenn & Sheila for the TCW reunion on the 20th!
I'm dealing with the fact that our 16 year old doggie, Will , is getting very close to the time when we need to lovingly let him go.  He is almost totally blind,in diapers and gets a little confused at time.  I know when I write it out it sounds horrible, but he's really quite happy and not in any kind of pain and eating well.  The vet says we'll know when......
Well, it's almost 4am....Al should be here in a little less than 2 hrs.....and the dryer buzzer just went off....

No comments: