Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Catching Up Again

This is the design for the tshirts this summer. I think it's really creative!
Allie has had a few good days and now having a few rough days. Back to UVA on April 17th & April 20th.
The pollen is killing us!
Found out that my cousin Tim is coming to visit the first week in JULY! Can't wait. He will be able to get a glimpse of the kaos of workcamp. His birthday is JULY 5th so we'll celebrate on the 4th!
Found a used elliptical on Craig's list and Bob S., Kent and I delivered it on Sunday afternoon. Whew it was a blister to get up a flight of stairs! Now if Al can just get well enough to use it.
Our Simba (14 yr old cat) never returned home last week. We miss her a lot. I imagine that she went off to an "elephant graveyard" somewhere. She was John's sidekick, so he misses her so much.
I wove crosses out of crown palms for this past Sunday. Drew and Al came to church and then we all ate together at church for the first Sunday of the month. JR's sermon was terrific. It was called the DIVINE BAILOUT.
I tallied the SMOKE DETECTOR BLITZ stats. We knocked on about 185 doors. About 100 folks let us in to change batteries, check batteries and we installed 40 + smoke detectors. # of lives saved = priceless
Scrambling to get my taxes together. I've been a bit distracted and now am hussling to meet with H&R Block on Wednesday. Yikes, that's tomorow!

No comments: