Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ahhh! Back to Normal!

Back to normal! JR has gone out to the golf course a couple of times...taking it easy, but he is really doing fine! He's bringing home a Butterball from the course today...gift from the course. Allie is still back and forth to Richmond....love having her here! We curled up last nite & watched old shows of Paranormal State.
Alicia is "Santa's Helper" at the mall & photographs the kids with Santa. We went to visit her. She started screaming, " I KNOW HIM! I KNOW SANTA!!!" Thanks, buddy the elf!
I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving....it's my favorite holiday. Jeffrey is coming up to eat with us. I miss him. We are together 24/7 in the summer, and then our visits are few & far between during the year. We all hope to go up to Aunt Janet's sometime during the holidays. Also still trying to set a date for Jennifer's basketball game!
Donk's Christmas show is first Saturday in December...same day as the parades!

No comments: