Monday, November 2, 2009

Lovin' The Fall

The Wrap-Up meeting was terrific. It was so good to see good friends! We generated lots of really great ideas for 2010 also. Which reminds me.....the residents will probably start calling today since it's NOVEMBER!!!
I visited Sally D at St Mary's after she had one knee replaced. Or should I say, the Get Well Bunny visited her! Yep, I put on the rabbit suit and visited her. The nurse took a photo, and AGHHHHHHHHh I accidently deleted it when I was trying to transfer it to the computer!
Have been going to the YMCA on and off....got to get into the rhythm of it!
We set a couple of new dates. I am going NOV 10th to Lynchburg to do some genealogy with a really distant cousin that I have never met....Ruthie Eagle.
Then, we are going down to NC to see Jennifer play in a school basketball game on Friday, Nov 13th.
Al dressed as Audrey Hepburn for Halloween.
I went with Allie to Our Lady of Lourdes service yesterday. They had a service of Intention for the folks that are going to convert. It was a really precious service and felt intimate, even tho there were about 250 people...a full house.
Gotta get the pool covered.....the leaves are pouring down!
Tomorrow VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!

No comments: