Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hot & Cold

I really can't believe it's December! This month is going to be SO full, but that's another thing I love about the holidays. The photo is of Jennifer, Allie & Lizzy. They are cousins....Jon David's daughters. Allie & I took off for NC for the day to visit. Jon was hunting, so it was all day gabbing with just us girls! So much fun! And yes, that's a big boar's head on the wall...it chased Jon in NC on a dirt road and it took 5 shots to stop him!

An update on some workcampers. Debra Bailey's married kids are both expecting at the same time. Eason & his wife Sara and Jessica & Matt are both expecting next July. Matt & Lindsay are expecting in May. Looking forward to lots of new little workcampers! Prayers please for MaryBeth Coleman....she is in the hospital for the second time this week with a diagnoses of menangitis. Scary....
I am meeting Allie & Paul in Richmond tonight for a Hanukkah celebration at temple. My first time worshipping in a synagogue. Wonder if I can photograph?????
We are definitely going to a parade this weekend....just need to decide which one. We haven't been to the big Richmond parade since Al was little, so we're considering it. If not, we'll definitely go to the Prince George parade that afternoon.
On Friday, Dec 10th the Gloucester H.S. Class of 1970 is getting together again. The group will be much smaller, but a classmate is hosting a bonfire at her home.....I can't wait! I love the people I went to high school with. The next night is the Donk's Christmas Show and we have a small group heading down there!
We also want to go to Busch Christmastown again because we had such a terrific time last year. I hope to get our tree today and JR helped me get "Christmas" out of the attic last night. JR has been asked to speak at Prince George Christian Church the day after Christmas. That's also the same day Jeff, Jon and all their gang come up for Christmas and a big meal. I know I'm forgetting something....



No comments: