Thursday, February 17, 2011

Much Happening.....




I am addicted to looking at ancestery each evening after the day is done, so here are a couple of photos from the past. The first is my two great grandmothers and other relatives dressed up in their finest for my mom & dad's wedding. The second is a GA coronation photo....u will have no idea what this is unless you were Southern Baptist back in the 60s!
Little baby Koli Kuthy-Temple was born this past week....her photos are so precious. I will try to put one up soon...they are on my Facebook account.
Yesterday, I received a call from England saying that our dear Edith Orford (Tim's grandmother) has suffered a severe stroke, is in the hospital in Norwich and isn't expected to live. One of our main reasons for heading there in March was to see her....she is 96 and we love her to pieces. Our trip will be melancholy, but it looks like we have booked it for a good healing time for all the family.
BIG NEWS! John was fitted for two hearing aids yesterday. It was a wonderful experience....and he should get them in a couple days. I wish I had the room or where with all to explain it online, but the process of adusting these things is incredible.....SHEILA, I can't wait to talk to you!!!
John is speaking to high school youth at Our Lady of Lourdes in Richmond on Saturday....then this Sunday is a Tabernacle Sunday.
Jeffrey is back at Donk's practices and the new season of shows has started. I am so glad he has this group of close friends! He locked himself out of his bus the other day and had to climb thru the back window to get inside! He could have never done that a few years ago!!
Allie is busy substituting and has stories for each day. Her new roomate moves in today....it will be wonderful to have a man in the house with she and Jill. He is ex military and head of security at THE JEFFERSON in Richmond.
Alicia has some surgery on the 22nd....will keep you posted on that. She is terrified of being put to sleep, so prayers please for her to have some peace about this.
Al continues to research the J2 line in our family....looks like GREECE. I continue to dive into recent ancestry....hope to download the GEDCOM I have created online sometime in the near future....
OK, too much info....will write again soon!

No comments: