Saturday, February 5, 2011

A RAINY SATURDAY







Here are some more photos from last week's family gathering. Having a quiet, rainy Saturday this weekend. Al is in front of a Kroger in Richmond with the Our Lady of Lourdes youth group selling Krispy Creme donuts. JR is on the golf course.
I was able to get one of his "vintage" sermons from 1975 onto his blog. Allie is scanning "vintage" photos....so I guess VINTAGE is the word around the Romaine family!
I have really be digging into ANCESTRY.COM every spare minute. My genealogy hunting goes in spurts and I am enjoying the quiet this Saturday in my pjs and with family history!
Went to my orthopaedic surgeon the other day. My knees check out beautifully.....got a shot in my left hip that helped a lot! Jeffrey and I made a pact at the beginning of the year....he's already lost 15 lbs....me, 2. I hate him and told him so!
Be sure to go to John's blog and give a listen to his sermons! http://www.jiromaine.blogspot.com
And all our photos are being posted at http://www.thepetersburgromaines.shutterfly.com

No comments: