Monday, January 31, 2011

Gunpowder & Lead Part 2






It's hard to believe it's been a year since we started the tradition of heading out to the cut fields to target shoot at Aunt Janets after Christmas. It looks like it is going to be a long standing tradition. All of us girls shot a real shotgun for the first time! One kicked so much it was named "THE MULE"!
We all just ate, looked at photos and hung out in Horsepasture, VA. Uncle Doug & Aunt Janet showed us a little "two step" to some fiddle music on TV. I did get a speeding ticket in Danville coming home. :(
The bowling alley at Fort Lee is reserved, the wristbands are here, 15 crews have been adopted for lunch and Jonathan the Juggler has been booked for each week! The houses and residents are trickling in at just the right speed.
I went to LabCorp Friday to have routine bloodwork done. When I was in the bathroom there, I dropped my cellphone in the toilet.....I will say no more except that I received another by FedEx today!
Al's subbing jobs are trickling in also.
We have officially booked our flights to LONDON! Leave March 28th....come back April 7th.
Jeffrey didn't get to go to the mountains with us.....hope to see him soon!
I must snooze......sleepy!
P.S. If u want to view ALL the photos from this weekend, go to:

No comments: