Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

This year has started off at full throttle. First of all are workcamp registrations. It started JAN 3 and by that afternoon, the second camp was full with places left open only in the first camp. Now the first is closing slowly. I predict that both will be full by the middle of February.
New Years Eve here was quiet of course. A few days before, Chuckie & Bookie across the street had a neighborhood/friends get togther. Those happenings are always fun! All the Mortons are heading to Horse Pasture on Jan 29th for a big family get together at Aunt Janet's. Jon is bringing his shotgun this time, so expect some good photos of us girls on the hill shooting! It's turning into a big family event!
Yes, I still have the Christmas tree and decorations up. They will be taken down this weekend. Al said my excuse was that we were going to leave them up until Epiphany! Well, Epiphany came and went.....
My New Year's Resolution.....just to be more BALANCED. Like the movie, EAT, PRAY, LOVE.....balanced in every area.....fun/work......good food/bad food.......cry/laugh.......u get the picture....
Jeff gave us the "BONES" first season series for Christmas, and JR & I have been watcing one episode a day....really getting into it.
Paige & Grover are in Tennessee with Christy & family. I'm going to check out the website Shutterfly.com at the suggestion of some friends for storing phtos this year. I did get many of the printed out and put into albums last week.
Everyone LOVEd their ROMAINE/SENECAL video I did for Christmas. Still looking for airmiles...sadly relatives don't share.....
Well, I am sitting here looking at the big green and red plastic tubs. The Christmas tree is calling my name! We'll haul it into the woods and the little birdies & squirrels will have a new place to play & hide!
Having trouble loading in photos....Hhmmmmmm.....

No comments: