Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Late....Should Be Sleeping..

Am loading in this old photo of Allie & I because Mother's Day was Sunday. I had a terrific Mother's Day. I spent most of it in bed researching genealogy on the internet. LOVE IT!
Visited 5 houses today for this summer. By the time I returned home, I was pooped, but the electrician was here to wire in the new heat pump for the back side of the house.
John & I have been really into movies lately...old movies. We have viewed some really great ones. Really enjoyed FAIR GAME.....
Am putting together a list of folks that would like to help with meals for the Scudder family when Alicia has her surgery. She has decided to have a double mastectomy ....coming up on May 18th.
Tomorrow will be a day spent at the computer.....it's late..NITE NITE

No comments: