Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rain, Rain & More Rain



The pic is of Alicia & me at her son Ben's wedding. She is over half way finished with the chemo now...then radiation.

Al is making plans to leave tomorrow for NC/GA. She is heading down I85 and spending the nite at Edyths. Then on to Decatur to visit Joseph & Leah at Prebyterian Theological Seminary....yep, she is applying to several for her Masters. Will keep u posted.

I have been spending my days shuffling things around in the house to squeeze Allie's things in. Who knew she could accumulate so much stuff while living in Richmond. It's good tho. It's forcing me to clean out areas of the house I had forgotten about....and finding old treasures....like a flash attachment for my camera. Going to try it out today.

John's birthday was good...quiet...all of his kids called so he was thrilled. He preached that morning at Tabernacle and it was "eat lunch at church day" so we had a great time. He & I don't like to talk about birthdays much anymore....

I have been enjoying way too much time on Ancestry.com. I have things I SHOULD be doing, but the lure of typing in genealogy is too much! Love it!

Jeffrey's been really sick with kidney infection...he's better and made the first day of school. I will check on him today too. Geez...I better get going!

No comments: