Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Too Much Time Gone By!







I can't believe that I have let so much time go by without writing! Sooooo...I guess we have been really busy. Let's see:



- I killed a huge copperhead snake over two feet long at the front steps. The photo is of Allie, Jonathan & Jeremy....Jonathan left for 2 yrs in Mozambique/Peace Corp. This was taken at his farewell party. The other photo is of little Louie....he was totally traumatized by the groomer after this pic. Al has completed the admissions process for Columbia Theo Seminary in Georgia....just waiting for the admissions board to meet. Al is getting a steady stream of substituting in Colonial Heights this semester.

I am crocheting away...making Christmas presents.

I am sure there is MUCH more to write, I just can't remember it. Will look it up in my journal and write more in a couple days....


No comments: