Monday, October 31, 2011

Prayers Answered!



Incredible news....Allie was accepted into the graduate program at COLUMBIA THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY in Decatur/Atlanta, GA. She will be studying towards a M.A. in Theological Studies (languages & history). She is walking around in disbelief! It has been such a long hard wait for her to find her direction. This happening is very sweet!

John & I went to Gregory Memorial Prebyterian church in Prince George yesterday. Their 11am service was done by this past summer's workcampers. They are always so inspirational and it always reminds of why I do what I do. It was all very moving.

Al was planning a trip to NJ/NY to see family, but has decided that work is taking precident now and with maybe a trip in early DEC to Georgia to check out housing, etc, she is pulling back. Hopefully she'll get to go sometime in the near future.

John is preparing a series of sermons on CHURCH HISTORY.

The wood stove is cranked up and we are ready for Halloween tonight. We don't get trick or treaters anymore....all of our neighborhood kids are all grown up! I am going across the street tonight to take pics of our neighbors who have created a HAUNTED DRIVEWAY for the kids!

I am crocheting like crazy while the TV is on. I am on my 4 afghan....giving as Christmas presents. It is so relaxing for me to do and I feel productive when the TV is on. John & I have been watching some really great movies lately....

Gotta scurry....errands to run!

No comments: