Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just A Rainy Day...



The photo is several years old. Bob, Karen & I goofing around when we were in Mississippi during one trip.

I have put off doing some paperwork long enough! I MUST attack it today...I am not usually a procrastinator, but I guess these past few weeks my true colors are showing! Gotta take care of business!

The highlight of my day yesterday was talking with SISTER JAMES REGINA in Maryland. She and three other sisters were involved in a horrible, fatal car accident....another sister that we dearly loved, SISTER LUCILLE was driving and passed away. It has been over one year. I tried talking with her on the phone not long after the accident and she was not well and making no sense. It is a miracle that she survived and is back to her spunky self. She is now confined to a wheelchair, but that's not affecting her heart and mind at all. She is someone I am very thankful for.

Al works a half day today and then heads to Richmond with friends. Had a glitch with VCU yesterday...seems that at first they said they hadn't mailed a transcript to Atlanta....then two phone calls later, they had....hmmmmmm. Al's going nuts waiting on all of this! And it trickles down to me....I wasn't anxious at all at first....now that the wait has become longer, anxiety grows!

An old friend, Debbie Healy, joined Facebook yesterday. Good to be in touch with old friends!

No comments: