Sunday, October 9, 2011

Church of the Inner Springs



It's Sunday....John is playing in the Fort Lee Club Championship Tournament....me, I'm at home in my pjs attending "The Church of the Inner Springs" :) The pic is of one week of staffers all donning black fake mustaches. Funny!
Louie keeps a watch at the bedroom window. We had a deer actually starting to come up the deck steps the other day. I getting ready to go down to the pool and vacuum and clean up a little. We are hoping to have a YaYa firepit tonight by the water. Alicia goes for another chemo tomorrow, so we hope to have a little down time!
Allie is planning a trip to NJ/NY to see family sometime early November. I sure hope she hears from Columbia before she goes! Waiting isn't easy.
Oops, forgot tomorrow is Columbus day...no mail, no bank....Hmmmmm

No comments: