Friday, February 3, 2012

Things Are a Little Bit Back To Normal



I am posting the VCU RAMS logo because John & I are loving keeping up with the basketball team. Even when we can't get it on TV we get statistic updates on the computer while we are watching something else.

I took Alicia to radiation therapy today in Richmond so we stopped off at the VCU bookstore and picked up a few trinkets to send Allie. It felt odd being in Richmond without her. I can't believe she navigated downtown for all those years! So proud of that girl!

John just downloaded one of Al's school books on his Kindle so he can read the same thing she is reading. I have slacked off on crocheting. I did get all my Christmas gifts finished, so that was my goal.

John & I are making plans to head down to Toano on our anniversary to spend the day with Glenn & Sheila Plott. Glenn was the minister that married us 27 years ago! They'll be making soup and we will bring Subway to share. It will be so good to see them!

I hope to give both doggies baths this weekend....that's my big goal!

No comments: