Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where Are the Days Going???



Here's John in his VCU hat. We are loving the VCU basketball games. Because we do not have Comcast and are too cheap to sign up for the live video feed, we watch little stick figures on the computer and listen to the live feed on Ram Radio. Can't wait until the finals when we will be able to watch on tv.

Al phoned to say she caught a bug....101 fever, congestion....funny....all those times she subbed in those snot filled classrooms and never contracted a thing! Knock on wood, John & I remain healthy. I scheduled our colonoscopys today. Don't know why, but I really have the heebie jeebies about this procedure :(

Went by Alicia's today....they have a new couch just in time for Ben & Jen to come home for a visit from Texas! I also visited four new residents today....this summer is going to be phenominal!

John & I are loving our new Keurig...the caffiene is making me a little nuts tho, but the coffee is SO GOOD! We gave each other the new coffee machine for Valentine's Day.

On a sad note....Whitney Houston is gone....

No comments: