Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Much Is Happening...



The calendar is full! Loved the picture...VCU won the CAA Division and is on to the NCAA again! So much fun to watch!

John had his colonoscopy yesterday...he's clean as a whistle! We drove in the snow going up there and it was all gone by the time we returned. Doesn't have to have another for 5 years. He was quite comical waking up! He and I are heading to McKenney for a graveside service today at 2pm....mother of one of our Tabernacle members.

Allie is flying home late Thursday! She is spending the weekend. She'll be interviewing one of her old professors for a paper she is writing for Columbia. Great excuse to get her home! Thanks to brother DAVID for footing the bill! Haven't seen her since January! That's a first for us! I changed the date for my colonoscopy to the 29th because of her visit! Yep, nice excuse for me!

My big mission this week is to get WILL to the vet. He is so old now...coughing a lot....just getting his rabies shot and something for his cough. Nothing high maintenance....he's a happy dog...eating and playing and lots of sleeping...really aging tho...

I've been working on the file of translating English to Arabic words and phrases for our staff handbooks this summer. I go to Springfield, VA on the 15th to meet with the committee that is bringing the Palestinian group over for camp. So excited! If any of you want to look up the town the kids are from it is NABLUS. It is on the northern west bank.

Meeting with Lynn soon about the tshirt designs....

Alicia is finished with her radiation treatments. Having quite a time with her "burning" skin....She's a trooper tho!

Lois & I are going to the Landmark Theatre on Sunday to see THE LION KING! SO EXCITED!

I am bummed about my bloodwork report....the doc put me on low dosages of a statin drug for chloresterol and metformin for sugar elevation.....I REALLY got to get it in gear for this summer!

Lots of things I see I want to do....


No comments: