Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter.....Quiet...


Here's Lois's deviled eggs for her family Easter dinner! I just had to post the pic...it's sooooooo cute!

Well, Allie & Ben made it to NY at 8:30am....now they are only a couple hours from home....a real whirlwind for them. Once they arrive, Ben has to play the piano for the 11am Easter service at Redeemer Lutheran and Al catches a 3:30pm plane back to Atlanta. Whew! I remember driving from Wooster, Ohio and Savannah, GA just to be home a few hours, so it doesn't seem odd to me, just TIRING! John is at a little slower pace and is flying home on Monday and I miss him terribly!

My Easter....totally quiet. I worked out in the yard and by the pool today and did some ancestry.com. Tomorrow I'll ride the John Deere and cut grass. It actually feels good to have the pressure of Easter relieved.

Best part...the weather is cool!

No comments: