Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tidbits....


I do not like this new Blogspot format....just when you get used to doing something with ease, they (whoever they are) think they'll make things better & easier.  Wish they would give us a choice! 

Everyone knows I am not a cook, but I thought these two photos were extra cute ideas for special occasions.  I actually put them on here for Sheila P.  The melon is for a baby shower and the little chicks are actually deviled eggs for Easter.  Way too cute!
Ben leaves today by bus to go down to Atlanta with Al.  She'll finish up school and the both of them will be bringing "stuff" back for the summer.  I am really looking forward to having her back for the summer.....
John visited a church in Dinwiddie this past Sunday.  They want him to preach for them the second & fourth Sundays....we'll see.  He is actually getting up at 4:30am one morning a week and cutting some of the greens out at the Fort Lee Golf Course.  For that, he gets free carts for each week.....geezzzzzzz.  You'd think after being a member their continuously for some 30 odd years and turning 75 this year they would let him have a cart!  Another thing I am p.o. about.
I've been with Alicia on various doctor visits, scans.....report later....
I have much to do and so much to type.....better scurry!

No comments: