Friday, July 4, 2014

A BEAUTIFUL THING!


In the middle of all of the heart-wrenching things going on here and with our friends in the Middle East, God has given the ROMAINES a beautiful thing....

ALLIE & BEN ARE ENGAGED!!!!!
 
'He proposed in the pecan acres of Richard Bland College where they first saw each other.  They are perfect match!  John and I couldn't love Ben more and we are so excited to begin calling him our son.  I can't even begin to say how good it feels to have him be part of our family!
 
Even though we are in the midst of workcamp preparations, Allie and I play in the evenings after the "boys" have gone to bed.  We curl up in the living room and make plans for the big day.  Dresses, candles, music, food....it's all so much fun! 
 
It looks like they have set a date, but I don't want to post it until they do:)  I am chomping at the bit to tell details because they are being so thoughtful in every detail of their plans.  Let me just say it is going to be an incredible day for everyone....and the beginning of an incredible life for our TWO children!! 


No comments: