Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Race Is On

Yes, Jeff Long is the Biggest Loser.....losing 180 lbs +, he's hard to beat. The bet is on though, BFF Pruitt! I am joining the Y today and starting a walking regiment and water aerobics! Uh Huh...next summer I will be lean and mean....ready for JULY Workcamp 2009 and then Al, Jeffrey, Drew & I are heading across the pond to see my British cousin Tim and wander around England, Ireland and Europe......no more dragging "Mama" around!
Today is filled with running errands.....
The photo is from Donk's Theater around the first part of September.....Lynda Smith had a little boy a couple of weeks ago....ADAM WALKER GRIEVE.......a bunch of us are planning to head down for the big Christmas show........and yes, I am already Christmas shopping!

No comments: