Thursday, February 19, 2009

All Is Well

(My girls in 2007)

All is well.

JR did extremely well with his MRI. Then the following Monday we went to his neurologist for the conclusions. She said the stenosis in his neck had not progressed very much. The numbness & tingling in his hands may be caused by a pinched nerve in his elbow. So, this Friday he is having another test. Will keep everyone posted.

Al's endometriosis gave her a REALLY rough time the past couple of days. She had to just stop, I brought her home and she slept and rested for about 24 hrs. We now are waiting for an appointment with the pain center at University of VA. We are so hopeful.

The Scudders, Al & Drew and I went to see the Pink Panther last weekend....not worth the $$$ and I love Steve Martin!

Plans for the Smoke Detector Blitz are moving along and folks are trickling in. Yesterday I bought the care card envelopes, name badges, and staff books for the summer. I am looking at houses and visiting people. We have some wonderful residents for the kids to meet this year.

Hoping for a quiet weekend. Last Sunday was a Tabernacle Sunday and it was good to see all the folks!

No comments: