Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's February Already!

The photos is of the cousins during our visit to Aunt Janet's. Can't believe that was over 2 weeks ago!
I have my van back....it looks good...now, thinking about trading it in....it's a good time to do it.
Talked with the local fire chief and it looks like we will have a bit SMOKE DETECTOR BLITZ for Petersburg on March 21st, so I better get my butt in gear organizing!
The Scudders, Al, Drew and I went to see "SLUM DOG MILLIONAIRE"...difficult movie to watch, but definately one that people should see! We all went out for Mexican aftewards. Drew and Alicia ended up being really sick the next day with high fevers and congestion....praying for the rest of us!
We keep getting the promise of snow, but somehow it bypasses us.
OK...back to the YMCA today....back in the groove!


No comments: