Friday, January 30, 2009

Just Some Tidbits!

- We now have HEAT!!! Yep, the pump finally came in and we are living like normal people.....the house is
warm and we have shed layers of clothes!
- It's back to the YMCA for Alicia and I .....gonna do it! Gotta get in better shape for this summer!
- JR just had a good report on his physical at the doc...he's working on a really good sermon for Sunday!
- No more science classes for AL! She passed the PHYSICS exam and is DONE with science!
- My search for residents is on for the summer.....I am meeting some interesting people for the teens to be
spending time with....I love this part of getting ready!
- Looking up flights, etc....in August me, Jeff, Al and Drew are planning to cross the pond and spend some
time in London....think Al and Drew will take a little side trip to Ireland....and of course, we'll all go to Paris...
ANYONE HAVE ANY FLIGHT MILES THEY WANT TO DONATE??
- I'm still driving a little rental KIA.....the van should be ready by Monday...I miss my big TANK!
WORKCAMP:
I am loving this FACEBOOK thing....have over 850 some workcampers from the past 21 years all linking together. It is SO neat! I'm hearing from "kids" from years ago that now have families of their own.
Getting ready to order the rubber ID bracelets for this summer....they'll be orange this time!

No comments: