Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ups & Downs

So our little Will is 12 years old. He's still spry and playful and we love him to death!
I am beginning the challenge of painting the kitchen today. One room at a time is my goal. It really is fun to focus on "our nest".
The workcamp insurance auditor came yesterday. Glad he did...answered some questions also for next year.
My longtime neighbor, Debbie Daniel and I headed to Donk's this past Saturday. It was a terrific show! Getting back at midnite tho was a lot for us old ladies!
The "pool guy" was here again yesterday....one of the gears broke on the pump and he will be back today to fix.
I ordered John some books from amazon for his birthday coming up on Sept 4th. He is really fascinated in meshing quantum physics and theology.....it makes me yawn and nod. I know he'll love the books.
Hope to weedwhack some today also! LOVE IT! I love this lull, but am also excited to begin WORKCAMP 2010!

No comments: