Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend is Over

Here's a photo of Morgan Allen at her bridal luncheon this past Saturday. I kept busy by making the "bow bouquet" for her as she opened her gifts. Debra, Ruby and Jessica planned the event.
I am an ox. I have trimmed all the hedge going down to the pool and now am attacking the sidewalk. It looks terrific and is a great workout too.
I went to the workcamp "boathouse" for the first time yesterday. One of the residents had a shovel that had gotten mixed up in our "stuff" in the boathouse. I can't believe how our folks got all those walls and materials stacked in that tight space! It's amazing to see!
JR's birhday is this coming Friday. Al and I have some special books for him. I am looking at maybe going to Fort Story overnight for a girls nite the next weekend for my bday. We'll see.
The acorns continue to fall and the hummingbirds continue to stay.

No comments: