Monday, September 28, 2009

This photo is of Paige, Caroline & Ellie at Christmas 2007. Of course the girls are a lot bigger now & living in Tennessee, but I wanted to put up a photo of Paige since I saw her this past week. Allie & I met her in Wmburg at the Blue Talon for lunch. That seems to be a bday tradition for us. It was so good.
Allie & I went in a couple of outlet stores and found a couple of Christmas bargains and then headed home.
Now the push begins for WORKCAMP 2010. I plan to go to Rainbow Books this week to listen to music for possible theme songs for next summer. Need to submit paperwork for using the Colonial Heights Middle School next year also. We have a big WRAP-UP meeting at our house the last Sunday in October. It is a working meeting, but it is also like a little mini reunion of all the staff and key people.
I went to Sacred Heart to mass with Allie on Saturday nite. Good music....good service. They are having their fall festival....even had helicopter rides!
The pool is looking really good. The mums that Alicia gave me for my bday look terrific at the end of the diving board....yellow & bright. I hate to cover the pool!
Well....it's Monday....back to work!

No comments: