Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Quiet Here....


It's pretty quiet here ....John is speaking this morning at Prince George Christian, Allie is somewhere in Dover, England. Louie & I are snuggled here in the bed getting ready to dig around on the Ancestry.com.

I've tackled a few projects around here and am getting ready to mulch the front yard beds. Maybe something will set a fire under my butt later, but right now, it's overcast outside & muggy and the bedroom is really comfy!

Talked with John's brother, Mike who is still in the hospital in NY. He's battling lung cancer, congestive heart failure and chemo....& he's positive and fighting. Thank God for Nat, who is keeping tabs on him for all of us.

I hate it that we are missing Alyssa's wedding up there, but we can only be so many places at once. I know it will be precious.

Any of the photos I post are probably some view of workcamp & the people I love dearly from there.


No comments: