Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lots of Info!



The photos are just some WORKCAMP shenanigans! So much is happening and so much is going on that I'm spinning! Allie did not get into the history grad program at VCU because of her lack of history credits, etc. They don't have a Religious Studies grad program, so she is applying at other schools for the spring. She is moving home, taking a couple of classes at VCU in Religious Studies and substitute teaching until spring.
OH, and did I mention, she is headed to London on Tuesday....with a side trip to Sofia, Bulgaria.

Yep, she will be staying with my cousin and checking out King College's Religious Studies grad program, visiting family, checking out London and then flying to the "mother country" for a few days and staying in a hostel. Looks like from the DNA tests, that's where the largest concentration of J2b folks are....

John is speaking at Prince George Christian church a couple of Sundays in August while their pastor is away. He was wonderful with the adult groups at camp!

I need to figure how to put the links to this summer's photos on here....Hmmmmmm.

I am enjoying some down time. I have a couple of projects I'm looking at while Al is gone....we'll see.

Tomorrow is a Tabernacle Sunday and it is the first Sunday of the month so we all eat lunch together :)

No comments: