Thursday, November 29, 2012

Too Much To Write

                                                    Playing "Headbands" on Thanksgiving Day
                                                          Ellen directing the PGHS BAND

I always wait too long and then don't get to write about half of what I want to write about! 
Thank God the election is over and with the results we wanted !! Yes, Obama & Tim Kaine!  I wasn't looking forward to a move to Canada! 
Jeffrey has been really ill, but much better now.  John & I went to see the movie "LINCOLN" yesterday...it was awesome!  I have started playing the banjo.  The Collins let me use theirs and Allie/Ben had so much fun playing it that Karen S. is going to loan us one for Ben to keep at his apartment.  It's going to be a yee haa time around the Romaine house during the Christmas holidays!
Allie will be home in 14 days!  I can't wait!  We plan to go to ChristmasTOWN at Busch Gardens.  I'll miss the Prince George Co. parade because I am heading to Lynchburg to pick up my niece, Jenn and we are going to find and photograph an old cemetary that some EAGLES are buried in.  FUN!
I love riding the John Deere and blowing the leaves with it!  It is so much fun for me.  We haven't been back down to Cathy's to "play" with the horses but I hope we will soon.  There is just SO MUCH going on.  I went to look at the first 3 houses for WORKCAMP 2013 yesterday also.  That is quite a reality check! 
We are also getting ready for the big 25 year celebration!  I have had so much fun going through old photos!
John has a funeral to do on Dec. 8th.  I am almost finished with my Christmas shopping.  I am going to get my hair cut and colored next week.  AND I WANT TO PUT UP OUR TREE AND DECORATIONS!!!!
SO, I am going to get off the computer!!!!!! LOL!

No comments: