Saturday, January 9, 2016

A FAREWELL OF SORTS

It gives me such joy and happiness that my Allie and Ben are together.  If any two people were meant for each other, it was them.  This pic was taken last Christmas (I can tell by the garland in the window).  Now they are married and snug as a bug in a rug!
Today was a bit challenging.  It was the memorial service for Glenn Plott.  Years ago I could hardly have imagined this day.  I just knew that he and Sheila were going to be around forever.  When I walked into the church I was so glad to see Linda W, Jerri S, Christina and the gang waving me in to sit with them.  The service still wasn't quite closure for me....I am sure once I have some one on one time with Sheila, that will happen.
John has First Christian tomorrow....I plan on meeting Al for grocery shopping or whatever. She now has an official FB page for her Reiki practice.  It's very exciting and I am so very proud of her!
It's good to be quiet for the rest of the day and evening.  I have to admit, Glenn's service was emotionally difficult.  As Allie says tho.."it's a funeral!"  Tomorrow I'll be packing up our "Christmas tree de Mexico".

No comments: