Thursday, January 14, 2016

KEEPING MY PROMISE TO WRITE

Yes....heaven is getting a bit crowded.  We found out yesterday that Sister James Regina aka Sister JR passed away in December. We really miss the ladies in blue at camp.
I went to Toano to visit Sheila and it was wonderful.  We had a wonderful visit....laughing - crying - eating.  Time flew.  I hope that I can make regular visits there....I love her company.
Allie has an appointment with Crater Hospice next week.  Apparently the group has a Reiki person on staff, but they possibly need another practitioner to do both volunteer and paid sessions.  Exciting.
Also exciting, more and more refugees from Catholic churches are registering for Workcamp 2016.  Covert operations by parents and others are getting them in.  It's really amazing.  And I am thankful for trusting people.

No comments: