Saturday, April 9, 2016

IS IT REALLY APRIL!!???

Yes, she went there!  My goofy red-headed minister friend stalked a Trump rally!  Nuff said!
It's supposed to be April, but I heard they had snow flurries at the Monument 10K run in Richmond this morning.  The daffodils have already bloomed and gone and we have frost warnings tonight!  Al and Ben have hung beautiful baskets of flowers on their porch....only to have to bring them in at night.
Easter was lovely.  Better yet, Edyth, Cass, Ellen, Allie & Ben were down last Friday night for dinner and fun.  The Pruitts had been to NYC on a junket, so they spent the night with us on the way home.
I've been enjoying doing some things around the house bit by bit.  I've been cutting back about 6-8feet of the driveway each day so that it won't envelope us this year.  The pool is up and running also...just need to beat back the bushes down there also.
Allie and I have met and eaten together at Venus de Milo in Colonial Heights several times.  I love going to that little restaurant.  Love the food and it reminds of of all our friends in Nablus.

Saba called and invited me to hear ARUN GANDHI, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi at Deep Run High School last weekend.  Bought a couple of the children's books and he signed them.  Also bought his book and had him sign Fr Ibrahim's name....will give it to him this summer.  John and I are reading it first .
Our sweet little Daisy kitty passed away.  She had been with us since Allie was in the 7th grade.  Sweet little rescued kitty.
I hope the weather calms down.  I really want to go outside:(

No comments: