Monday, August 15, 2016

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE TIME GOES....

This is crazy!  I don't know where the hours go.  Right now I am enjoying time after WORKCAMP 2016.  The heat is such a killer though that I am blaming it for not really getting anything done!
Allie and Ben are doing great.  She is dedicating herself to her REIKI business.  If you want to reach out to her you can be clicking on REIKI by ALEXINA
Camp was amazing this year.  I was concerned about the low number of campers for the first week, but it actually was a positive thing.  The camp was more intimate and less chaotic.  Ben was a handyman first week, so I got to see lots of him and Allie.
I wasn't feeling well at the beginning of the first week.  To make a long story short, I am on a low dose of insulin daily now.  Am feeling much better and am looking forward to seeing an endocrinologist in October.  Gotta get this old bod in shape!

We had so much fun with our friends from Nablus.  There were 8 youth and Fr Ibrahim.  It adds such a rich dimension to camp!  
Ok...already I have to stop!  Al is on the way down!  More in a later post! 









No comments: