Saturday, August 27, 2016

GRRRRRRRRRR!!

I don't know what it is with me an any kind of mechanical stuff!  Bobby A was so generous to bring his power washer over for us to use on the house siding.  I was so excited....but it was going too smoothly.  I hooked it up to the front hose coming from the house that hadn't been used us YEARS.  Water spewing everywhere....no pressure getting to the power washer.  GRRRR!!!  Waiting to move it and tackle another part of the house with another hose....it should be cooler this early evening.
OK, enough whining!
I've been uploading lots of old photos from one of Grandmother's old albums,  This is a sampling of them.  Everyone is enjoying them.  I am so thankful that my family took so many pictures.
Grandmother in the1930s

Terry & I with Granny Wray, Grandmother's mom
Dad & Grandaddy on couch on Patrician Drive


Me in the swings at Ferguson's Park in Newport News

No comments: