Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thank You, Facebook!

I have always thought this picture was so precious.....I remember the house and the crew...and the horrible mental and physical conditions these kids were living in. The "Rossing" girl in the photo, moved away to Minnesota. The house burned to the ground.....and God knows where the little children in the photo are today. Thanks to Facebook, we are all back in touch again.....Rachel Rossing is married with her own family. I love Facebook for that reason....it's bringing lots of old workcamp friends back in touch with one another.
Al and Drew traveled to Farmville for Hampden-Sydney's last football game of the season. It's Drew's last since he graduates in May.
JR made a trip to the local hospital to visit a dear soul from our little congregation.....it's doesn't look very good for him, so we are all praying.
And yep....I WRAPPED SOME CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!! Now I gotta get this DVD editing thing down so I can "create" some Christmas presents!

No comments: