Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brother Love & VCU Basketball





















How fun was today!? I scurried around this morning and cleaned the house. Jon David & family arrived about 1:30pm and we all went in the van to Richmond. We picked up Al in front of her apartment and headed for the parking deck on Broad Street. We killed time by browsing in the VCU bookstore and then walked across the street to the Siegel Center for the men's basketball game - VCU vs OHIO. Great game...we won. Great music and entertainment. Afterwards Al guided us all to the Carytown Burgers. The place was full, so we sat and ate our on the "veranda"....cold, but definately memorable.

Al is attending a service at Lourdes tomorrow for a young man to become a priest. John is preaching at Tabernacle and then has an afternoon appointment with a couple that he is marrying next month. Me....I may just nap all day!

I am so excited about the Workcamp website. It is phenominal if I do say so myself....I can't wait to get it up and running online. Hopefully it will all be working by next weekend! The address is http://tcworkcamps.org/ . Keep looking at the address....it should be up soon!

No comments: