Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Yep, it's that time of year again, so I HAD to put up my favorite photo! It brings back such cherished memories of the Gulf Coast.
Our anniversary excursion was postponed until tomorrow. We awoke to a blizzard this morning. VCU and all the schools in the area shutting down. Roads icy. Of course, now it's sunny, but at the time it was a good decision to move our travel until tomorrow.
Aunt Janet called from Martinsville to tell of a horrible happening. She and Uncle Doug were sitting downstairs....generator hooked up to the house and in the back of the pickup in the back yard. A neighbor called and told them to get out of the house. The generator had caught on fire...totally burned up the truck. It blew the windows out of the kitchen and bathroom and the vinyl siding trim melted. Thank God the two of them are OK!
I am trying to discipline myself to type up these houses I looked at yesterday, but I'm not having much success. I would rather try to find old GHS 1970 classmates on Facebook!

No comments: