Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Warm & Toasty In Here...







I thought these photos were so cute of John and Will. Our dogger was just waiting for a morsel to fall!
I finally started back to the YMCA with Alicia today. We went this afternoon. As we walked to the pool, we passed by the hot tub. A woman was sitting in it fully clothed, washing her socks. I really don't know what to say about that.....
Sally called today and I was SO excited to talk with her about her trip to Haiti even tho our time on the phone was limited. I really want to jot down all that she told me so that I can share it....both here and on my Facebook page....I just don't want to steal her thunder.....I hope to have lunch with her sometime next week.
I talked with Glenn & Sheila Plott today and we are so excited to be stopping by their home on Wednesday to share lunch and conversation. It's been awhile since I have seen them....and quite awhile since John has seen them! Glenn is the minister that married us 25 years ago.
I'm trying to finalize the list of staff & jr. staffers for this summer...hard choices...

No comments: