Friday, February 5, 2010

Let It Snow!!!!!


The flakes have just begun falling and another round of snow is on the way! Love it!
I just ordered tickets for the VCU RAMS basketball game for FEB 20th....Jon and family are coming down for it. Such fun! Jeffrey's first show at DONKS is that nite & he is bringing a special girl, so.....I don't know if we can pull it off, but maybe we can hit all of the activities.
John and I are planning a special time next week for our 25th wedding anniversary...more details to come. I better get to Staples today and get some blank invites and get them out for Allie's confirmation service at Our Lady Of Lourdes on the 14th! Yep, it's on Valentine's Day!
Sally will be home from Haiti on Sunday & I can't wait to talk with her.
The photos above are from behind Colonial Heights Middle School on the hill. It was completely iced over, so sledding was fast and fun!
I better get some clothes on and head out for supplies and such. I know it's going to be a madhouse. Hopefully the "ya-yas" will be over later for board games. Mmmmm....fire in the woodstove, something in the oven and time with friends. I feel like we are on a permanent vacation this week!

No comments: