Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lots Of Action!


Well, John & I visited the Plotts in Toano this past Saturday morning. The time was much too short! Left a copy of the movie BABIES for Sheila to share with her girls. They both look terrific! So relieved...we shared good conversation & Subway....and a birthday coconut pie.
The photo is a random happening with one of the crews during evening programs.
John's Bible study tonight was terrific. We talked about the Book of Philemon and it turned into current events also. It was just five of us, but each time I believe we will add on another person. Loved it!
I am totally hooked on SWAMP PEOPLE on the history channel....have hooked Alicia too. She is taking me to pick up my van in thr morning. It's finally repaired after the fenderbender. I'll be so glad to have it back. I went to Rainbow books yesterday and picked up a selection of music for next summer. I'm looking forward to listening to it in the van and settling on one song for the theme song for Workcamp 2011. Also called Colonial Heights Middle School to have them pencil in the dates for camp. Am waiting the hear from the new principal...Dr. Evans headed to Menchville H.S..
Al called at 2:30am last nite. Dog barking and keeping her awake. I hung up....continued sleeping. Turns out her neighbor was in the yard also because he dog had cornered a POSSUM in the fenced in area. They ended up calling police....and backup police! All of this went on and neither Jill nor Elle woke up! Funny! Al had to move to the city of Richmond to have a possum experience!
Tomorrow I will be diving into the workcamp finances to make everything balance out for the summer and then begin writing the grant proposals......fun......, not!

No comments: