Thursday, April 9, 2020

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN


Ahhhhhhhh, it's working again!  This is a photo the BBC printed of the SUPER PINK FULL MOON last night in Wales.  I went down to the pool and watched it come up through the trees.  The bats were swooping into the pool also to get water.  I LOVE IT!!!!  Seeing the moon made me feel close to people I love. 


Tonight at 7pm Dolly is reading another book from her Imaginary Library.  Last Thursday it was THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD.  It brought back a lot of memories of Grandmother reading to me in her squeaky old red rocking chair.  It looks like tonight she'll be reading her own story "COAT OF MANY COLORS".  Love her song about it too!



I thought this was an interesting read on my Facebook page today.  

People are so clever.  Here are a few of the funnies that are on the internet now making us all smile.  






One more day.....

No comments: