Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Hummingbirds are Back!

Again, I hate to post without photos, but I am catching up as quickly as I can.
Allie had her surgery on the 14th....it's been a slow recouperation, but she is a trooper! She's been with us in Prince George several nites. Drew brought his WII down yesterday. I had never played one. We all scooted down to the pool and roasted hotdogs on the firepit. Boy are we really going to enjoy that this summer!
JR is doing a wedding this weekend, so it gave me an excuse to go to TOANO and borrow Glenn Plott's robe for the ceremony. I had lunch and visited a long time with Glenn & Sheila!
Had to go thru a carwash when I got back. On I64 I ran over a deer carcas and it was very "ugly" . I don't think I need to say anymore.
Jeffrey had a Donk's show on Saturday nite and then he drove to spend the nite with us here in PG. Todd, guitarist friend, from LIVEWIRE had brain surgery. It's a long story, but bottom line, Todd is going to be fine and we'll be seeing him performing with the band at WORKCAMP 2009.
Prayers please for Mikey McCutcheon's mom. She is ill again in Blairsville, PA.
This past Sunday was a Tabernacle Sunday and JR's sermon was so good. Then we had a workcamp board meeting at 2pm at the house. It was good to see Bob and Katrina!
I am up WAY TOO LATE! Tomorrow I meet with the janitorial staff at Colonial Heights Middle School and then on to look at three more houses! Workcamp is creeping up on me!

No comments: