Friday, May 29, 2009

Feet Keep Movin!

Here's another photo of Allie and her dad at the wedding last week. Just to take our brains another place, Allie and I went to see the moving "OBSESSED" late last nite. We were the only ones in the theater. And yes, the Beyonce' fight scene at the end was worth the $$$.
Today I made my way to Pocohontas Island to visit a resident. Yep, Pete...another wheelchair ramp! Then Al and I made our way to Richmond to take care of various things and to eat lunch at STICKY RICE.
The pool water is clearing up. I miss Tim. He is usually here this time of year.
Today is Al's two week check up with Dr. Cane after surgery. It is SO good to see her feeling better! She went salsa dancing last night! Then tonight, I am going to Ellen Rose's dance recital. Pictures to follow.
Catching up today on LOTS of paperwork for camp! Building the ramp with about 12 others tomorrow!!
Woo Hoo!

No comments: