Saturday, May 29, 2010

Slow Down! Slow Down!!

















So much is happening...and everything is happening so fast! The graduation was glorious...perfect weather, perfect seats, just perfect everything....we are SO PROUD of Al!

Now we pack her apartment up and she is moving everything back here for the summer....and then we'll see what her fall plans will be.

I am loving working the census. It really isn't grueling for me at all..I find it quite relaxing not to be in charge of anything...just going door to door to folks who didn't send in there census questionaires.

Cousin Susan stopped by yesterday for a quick visit while breezing down the interstate.

John turned in his notice and is no longer working at the golf course....smart decision. He is much more rested and we see much more of him! Tabernacle is the same....We bought John a laptop, so he is up early each morn typing and studying....think he may work on a book.

Picked up the workcamp tshirts yesterday...need to unload all of them out of the van!
Monday is a big cookout to celebrate Memorial day & also Al's graduation....we put twinkle lights around the pool...it's so pretty at nite!
Jon & family, Jeff and his "gang" and about 20 others will be here Monday. Lots of good food, music, swimming and the fire pit for smores.
I am mainly typing this for Sheila....I know u read this and my posting have been few & far between! I promise to get a better grip on it! I hate trying to catch up on things...
More soon!

No comments: