Saturday, May 1, 2010

WHEWWWWWWW!!!!


It's been SO long since I have written that I don't know where to start or finish. Guess I will just shoot out one liners! JR has filled in at Prince George Christian again one Sunday because the pastor & his wife were helping assist a family member in hospice. The pool is open and beautiful. Finished spraying the pavers and now cleaning up all the pollen. Planning a big Memorial Day/Graduation picnic for friends & family . I have been thru the Census enumerating classes this week so in my "spare" time I am going to go door to door for the census counting people that haven't sent in their responses. Love it! Met some new folks and it was wonderful to be in a group that didn't know me and where I WAS NOT the leader! Woo Hoo!

Went out to Camp Kehukee last nite to lead some singing for a Mother/Daughter GA sleepover that Alicia had planned. Jeff & Brooke came up for a brief visit so we headed to Nanny's and then they went out to Kehukee also. It was so good to see them even tho it was brief.

I am so excited about my 40th high school reunion in Gloucester that I can hardly talk about it! I did volunteer to be on the program for one song, so I'm singing YESTERDAY by the Beatles.

John has planted some tomato and cucumber plants. Allie is feeling good and enjoying being a senior. She absolutely loving school this semester. Wish I had time to elaborate on the classes, but time is of the essence this morning!

We booked a group called APeX for Tuesday nites at camp....a leap of faith, but I am assured by the Catholics that they are really good. The Fort Lee Bowling alley is reserved for us each Wednesday afternoon. I've started ordering goodies from Oriental Trading ....fun!

The tshirt design should be ready for approval on Monday. Jeff came in first in the Newport News School Bus ROADEO.....he goes to district and then on to state again this year! I think he'll make it to Nationals 2010! He is so twitterpated that it's funny!

Both of Jon David's girls are coming to workcamp this summer, so I am really excited that both JENNIFER & LIZZY are coming with a friend....and of course, JON! Great family time!

Edyth and I are still waiting for the applications for the AMAZING RACE #18 to come out. Yep, we are still going to apply!

John is planning to leave his Fort Lee golf course job the end of the month! (YAY!) He's getting a laptop and now is going to start writing!!! I have always wanted him to do this and now it looks like he's ready!

I know there are tons of things more to write about.....perhaps I'll be able to catch up on them later! Here's a photo of Kent as the Easter bunny this season at Southpark Mall!

No comments: